A World-leading Asset Management firm is looking for a highly business-facing Software Engineer to work on building a portfolio management decision enabling platform. This role would be working within Fixed Income Portfolio Management and working alongside the Quants and Portfolio Managers on a daily basis in order to help the platform to enhanced investment decision
They are currently architecting a purely microservice-based architecture and have chosen to build everything on top of AWS. This technology group is exposed to a variety of technologies such as Python/Java/React/Node and AWS. All interviews and onboarding are currently being done remotely and for the foreseeable.
- Extensive Python Engineering experience
- Experience working within finance – preferably front office
- Passion for Agile Engineering
- Experience working within Fixed Income
- Asset Management experience, preferably within Portfolio management
- Experience with Cloud technologies, preferably AWS
Please email Lily.Wolahan@stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9270 for more information.