Exceptional opportunity to be involved in ground-breaking new development for a pioneering new startup.
Hugely funded startup with plans to disrupt one of the most dynamic and innovative technology domains around. Focusing on the analytics space of payments and how BACS, FPS and general Public APIs can be optimised.
You will be building greenfield microservices using Java (11), Springboot, Kafka, and all hosted on AWS with a combination of Docker & Kubernetes. All development is done in a Lean & Agile fashion leveraging the Spotify development model.
- Strong engineering fundamentals in Java and relevant frameworks (Springboot, Dropwizard or Quarkus)
- Good understanding of microservices and AWS-hosted architectures.
- Good experience of Agile development practices such as TDD, XP and Pair Programming.
- Lucrative compensation packages as well as greenfield development projects.
- Working in a casual, non-corporate environment with an excellent calibre of technologist.
For more information please email Samuel.Haydon@stanfordblack.com