We are working with a world-renowned Hedge fund that is currently heavily investing in its technology space to use some of the latest bleeding-edge technology on the market.
This organisation is growing a business-critical area of their organisation which has directly affect the business bottom line for the last 10 years. They are doing this while maintaining their commitment to using the latest technology on offer in the market.
The role itself is looking for Lead Java engineers who will be responsible for working on a central data platform that is comprised of microservices and the latest cloud-based technologies. The organisation is looking for individuals who have a passion for technology and also share a passion for using clean code. This project is a strategic initiative the organisation is working on and the group you would be leading would be working on a business-critical platform for the company.
- Expert levels of experience in Java including a deep understanding of Multithreading and concurrency systems.
- Experience of working in a distributed, multi-technology, high-volume transaction ecosystem, including OpenShift, Kubernetes, IBM MQ, ActiveMQ, Azure or Google cloud
- One of the most competitive compensation structures in the city.
- Working with an organisation that is known for its tech-first approach and does not view the technology it uses as a cost centre.
- Unparalleled levels of progression through a globally recognised company.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org