One of the world’s leading Investment Banks is currently undergoing a huge Greenfield project, looking to create one single Data repository for the entire firm. This is a highly strategic initiative that will allow all parts of the firm to share valuable data to make better-informed trading decisions, impacting over 20,000 end users!
They are looking for a passionate Java engineer with strong experience in modern Big Data technologies to join their team. You will be helping to build a highly scalable, distributed data platform completely in the cloud (GCP), that will be integral in helping to futureproof the entire organisation!
This is an extremely tech-passionate group looking for individuals who want to introduce and use the latest in Big Data and Cloud technologies, and who also want to contribute to design/architectural decisions.
- Excellent Java programming skills.
- Experience working on a largely distributed Data platform.
- Working knowledge of modern Big Data Technologies – Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Flink, Cassandra, HDFS, Ignite etc.
- A keen interest in Cloud Computing – experience working with GCP, AWS or Azure is beneficial.
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Flexible working and remote working capability
- Remote onboarding
For more information please email Lewis.email@example.com