A world-class disruptive Technology house is looking for a C# Engineer to completely re-engineer their highly distributed e-commerce platform into a fully cloud-native microservices architecture. This is a mission-critical and strategic initiative for their brand new core centre of innovations tech hub, and they need the most passionate and talented engineers to drive this buildout.
A dominant hedge fund is building out a brand-new cross-asset algo trading platform. This is a fully greenfield, ultra-large-scale engineering initiative using the latest technologies and Agile methodologies to create bleeding-edge trading systems from the ground up, focusing heavily on zero-GC, concurrency and multithreading.
This firm truly understands that a successful business has to be built on a strong foundation of world-class engineers and technologists; a mindset that has already delivered unprecedented results. You will be writing ultra-performant Java code, deploying to the cloud and gaining valuable exposure to multiple business lines and asset classes, sitting directly with the quants and traders.
- 3+ years commercial core Java engineering experience (version 8 and above).
- Experience building performant, distributed systems that can handle high volumes of data.
- Experience writing multithreaded Java code.
Nice to have:
- Experience building out performant financial trading systems.
- Exposure to FX and/or Equities.
- Experience working on high-performance, distributed zero-GC and low-latency systems.
- Market leading pension scheme
- Flexible/Remote working
- Healthcare package
- Yearend bonus
- Engineering centre of excellence
For more information please email Seb.Coughlin@stanfordblack.com