A leading Hedge Fund managing more than $120bn of assets is looking to make a huge commitment to its long-term ambitions by expanding its main trading desks. They are looking to hire developers who can bring strong insights to further strengthen the trading technology in the firm. They utilise technology and mathematical research to create common systems and strategies that will span across the company and be incredibly sophisticated.
They’ve recently committed to their quant development teams, who specialise in implementing the strategies and research into the main systems the firm has built. This group is critical in long-term projects and will play a key role in the profit and loss of the company. The successful candidate will work closely with Quant Researchers to help productionise strategies, gaining a key insight and opportunity in how to affect the business. This firm has the largest Python codebase in Europe but is happy to bring on board Quantitative Developers who are proficient in Java, C# or C++ so long as they are open to the idea of learning Python.
- Strong programming skills in any object-oriented language; Python ideally but also Java and C#. Would also consider C++ Quant Devs.
- Strong computer science or mathematical background at an academic level.
- Strong personal skills and an ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Market Leading compensation and competitive bonuses.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values.
- A very diverse team with an innovative mindset.
Please email Maxwell.Patterson@stanfordblack.com for more information.