A top-secret FinTech in London is building out a completely greenfield, cloud-native Challenger Bank. They’re looking for the top Java developers in the city to join their team leveraging Java v.11, AWS, Kafka, SpringBoot and a number of other bleeding-edge cloud and opensource technologies.
As a core member of this flagship project, you’d be part of the most highly funded digital banking initiative in London. They’re an incredibly passionate pool of engineers who care greatly about creating the right internal culture due to the strategic significance of this project to the globally renowned firm.
- 3+ years Java development experience in an enterprise environment.
- Strong Computer Science, Engineering (or a related subject) background.
- Able to work in a modern software engineering environment, using Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools including Scrum, git and CI/CD.
- Cloud experience.
- Market-leading compensation for permanent positions + competitive bonuses.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values.
- Ability to work from home some of the time when required.
- The opportunity to work for a global market-leading Challenger Bank with an incredibly passionate pool of developers.
Please email James.email@example.com for more information.