A growing Firm that provides industry-leading services to Hedge Funds and other Financial Institutions is scaling up its core services division. This part of the group delivers bespoke solutions such as web-based portfolio management tools and building systems across all investment management functions, including Risk Analysis, Treasury and Operations as well as building the critical systems portfolio managers and investment professionals use across all asset classes.
They’ve recently seen a huge amount of growth, and at the start of this year were managing clients’ portfolios amounting $50bn. As a result of this recent success, they now need a Hands-On .Net Team Lead to take on a new range of projects and help grow out the firm’s scope even more so. This client is keen to find an individual who has a proven track record of managing teams and being an expert technologist, but also someone who can come into the firm and bring innovation to the team you will be in charge of.
- Strong programming skills in C#.
- Prior Managerial Experience.
- Interest in Full-Stack Development and experience of developing web services with .Net Core.
- Strong personal skills and an ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Market Leading compensation and competitive bonuses.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values.
- A very diverse team with an innovative mindset.
- Opportunity to upskill in new technologies and gain further Managerial Experience in a Leading Firm.
Please email Maxwell.Patterson@stanfordblack.com for more information.