Engineers in this area are playing a key role in building the future of financial services, working in tandem with business partners to create client experiences that are revolutionising the way investments are made.
Our client is working to develop the firm’s next-generation cloud-enabled application which will create new capabilities in the Portfolio Management space.
- Craftsman-like approach to engineering; takes pride in adhering to excellent development principles
- Focuses on delivering value to the business with efforts to improve current processes
- Active in all parts of the software development lifecycle
- Leads code reviews and participates in providing thoughts and feedback on others’ code
- Strong passion for technology
- Extensive experiences in object-oriented development (Python preferred)
- Proficiency across Linux platforms
- Strong academic background (Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics)
- Good knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with automated delivery pipelines and agile delivery (test-driven development)
- Solid understanding of modern cloud-deployed applications (AWS)
- An expert in parts of the software lifecycle (e.g. coding, testing, deployment).
- Industry-leading compensation packages
- Exposure to the very best and latest in technology
- Incredible potential for career progression
- Flexible working
Please email Samad@stanfordblack.com for more information.