A Leading Asset Management Firm in London is currently looking to transform their business strategy and build their first-ever presence outside of the US with a brand-new Business Division. To optimise this, their Core UI Engineering team is building a brand-new Cloud-Native User Interface that will be utilised by all divisions of the company. It is a state-of-the-art project built using cutting-edge opensource
One of the top Cloud Transformation squads in the city has an urgent mandate for a senior hands-on architect. They’re looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to completely redefine a global FinTech’s existing platforms and infrastructure end-to-end into a bleeding edge, AWS-native environment.
DevOps and Agile engineering mindset is at the heart of the way they work, and so far they have managed to attract some of the most intelligent minds in this space. You will be working for a boutique, specialist digital transformation house at the forefront of DevOps and Cloud Technology, gaining early access to the latest tech from AWS and Google being global partners with these firms.
- 6 years+ experience architecting and building out AWS infrastructure & cloud environments.
- Strong grasp of AWS-related tech stack.
- Proficiency with DevOps, CI/CD, automation and testing tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, CircleCI, TeamCity etc.
- Client facing/pre-sales experience.
- Agile engineering background.
- Technical leadership experience.
Interview process: Fully remote
- Six-figure compensation packages
- Pension, Healthcare, Cycle-to-work scheme
- WFH flexibility (but not fully remote)
For more information please contact Seb.Coughlin@stanfordblack.com