A Leading Asset Management Firm in London is currently looking to transform their business strategy and build their first-ever presence outside of the US with a brand-new Business Division. To optimise this, their Core UI Engineering team is building a brand-new Cloud-Native User Interface that will be utilised by all divisions of the company. It is a state-of-the-art project built using cutting-edge opensource technology.
A top-tier, globally dominant asset management firm is looking for the top Python developers in the city to build out a next-generation, completely greenfield, cross-asset data analytics & machine learning platform to revolutionise the way the entire firm trades. With a real focus on cloud computing, systematic trading and data analytics, they’re looking for the best engineers in London to work in their front office. The team is currently building out a system looking after over £28 billion of assets under management powered by machine learning models, leveraging Python, Kubernetes, docker and AWS.
This group plays a critical role in the development of systematic trading models that optimize execution and minimize costs across the entire firm. You’d have direct exposure to the front office, hot-desking in and around the portfolio managers and the quants. There is also scope to engage in full-stack development from sourcing data, analysing it, service development and UX.
- 3+ years Python development experience in an enterprise environment.
- Strong Computer Science, Engineering (or a related subject) background.
- Able to work in a modern software engineering environment, using Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools including Scrum, git and CI/CD.
- Experience working in financial services.
- Cloud experience.
- Market-leading compensation for permanent positions + competitive bonuses.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values.
- Ability to work from home some of the time when required.
- The opportunity to work for a global market-leading asset management firm with an incredibly passionate pool of developers.
For more information please contact James.firstname.lastname@example.org