A world-class Quantitative Trading firm is looking to build upon its highly successful Front Office systematic trading desk. This company is incredibly tech-savvy and puts technology at the core of its business strategy. By straying away from traditional institutionalised modes of using technology, this firm is a pioneer for innovation and originality within the financial trading domain.
As a core member of the Quantitative Research and Analytics team, you will be working with the best business traders and technologists in the world. These teams are co-located to bring about a direct cohesive and impactful effect on the Front Office PnL. They need a solid Java Developer to be involved from inception to production to build out one of the first cloud-native e-trading platforms in the city.
- Expertise in Java (8+) stack – including associated languages and frameworks such as Springboot and Multi-threading
- Champion agile methodologies to ensure best practices and robust production quality code – TDD, BDD, Pair Programming
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering-related degrees.
- Experience in Cloud / AWS and opensource technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Market-leading compensation for permanent positions and competitive bonuses
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with an appreciation for culture-driven values
- The opportunity to work for a global market-leading firm with an incredibly passionate pool of Developers.
For more information please contact Sadaa@stanfordblack.com