What is the role?
Due to recent growth of the business, Multinational Asset Management Firm is looking for an experienced Data Engineer, with proficiency in Python and good knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud.
What will I do?
For this role you will be joining a superb team of data engineers who are currently working on SQL server with a primary focus of moving their Data Infrastructure into the Cloud. Your role will be to identify, design and develop the right technical solution, using tools such as Kafka and ETL, to redeem high-quality software engineering practices to create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture. You will need to ensure that reliable, accurate and consistent datasets serve the business.
What do I need?
- Experience of working with Python or Node.js – designing, building and maintaining.
- Good Communication skills.
- Strong system design skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficiency with cloud services – Azure Cloud preferred.
- Knowledge of Big Data systems such as Spark and Databricks, and technologies such as Azure Functions.
Do you think this could be the right opportunity for you? Apply NOW!
What will I get?
- Ability to work with a leading asset management firm and a competitive salary + lucrative benefits.
.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.