Engineers in this area play a key role in helping build the future of financial services, working in tandem with business partners to create client experiences that are revolutionising the way investments are made.
Our client is working to develop the firm’s next-generation data distribution platform, aiming to deliver data for real-time and on-demand investments to a global network of distributed trading and research platforms.
- Craftsman-like approach to developing software taking pride in adhering to excellent engineering principles
- Focus on delivering value to the business with efforts to improve current processes
- Active in all parts of the software development lifecycle
- Leads code reviews and participates in providing thoughts and feedback on others’ code
- Good knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with automated delivery pipelines and agile delivery (test-driven development)
- Solid understanding of cloud architectures (AWS, etc.) for containerised microservices
- An expert in parts of the software lifecycle (e.g. coding, testing, deployment).
- Industry-leading compensation
- Exposed to the very best and latest in technology
- Flexible working
Please contact Samad@stanfordblack.com for more information.