A super successful Research & Analytics FinTech has invested over £1billion in a multi-year technology transformation of their entire engineering environment with 500+ end-users. They are focusing on their Core Engineering group, building out fully automated and DevOps-focused infrastructure for the entire firm across 8000+ servers.
You will be setting the technology roadmap for the firm’s adoption of Opensource and automation tooling and you will be given complete control over how the whole DevOps / SRE function operates across this division. There is an unprecedented emphasis on Opensource tech products used in this field (Ansible, Terraform, Git, KNative, Helm, Cortex, Jaeger, Thanos, Kibana, Grafana etc.) and you will have full autonomy to actually contribute to Opensource software and experiment with the best tools for the problem.
- SME level experience with Terraform / Ansible.
- Engineering experience across Kubernetes / Openstack.
- Proficiency in either Python or Golang (or both).
- Strong background in Computer Science or related STEM subject.
- Agile engineering experience with TDD, pair programming etc.
- Jenkins and Git experience.
- Market-leading salary and bonus package.
- Opensource tech contribution.
- Autonomy to experiment with different technologies.
Please contact Seb.Coughlin@stanfordblack.com for more information.