Technology is at the core of their business and you will be in contact with the most cutting-edge and innovative tools, working with the best business users in the world for a Cloud-first Front Office Trading system. This is an opportunity to see how your code impacts the end-user as well as the Front Office PnL in a tech-first approach allowing Developers to push the limits of possibility and embrace the right technology that adds value to the business.
As a member of their brand new Quantitative Technology and Analytics Engineering team, you will be part of a group of talented developers who work on real-time mission-critical applications and be instrumental in driving out the end-to-end architecture as well as developing a robust and scalable codebase.
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering related degrees.
- Experience in Cloud / AWS and opensource technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Passionate developer with an appetite for the advancement of technology to be at the core of strategic business initiatives.
- Drives Agile and best practices and values clean and extremely well-tested code.
- Market-leading compensation for permanent positions and competitive bonuses
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with an appreciation for culture-driven values
- Flexible working – working from home.
- The opportunity to work for a global market-leading Hedge Fund with an incredibly passionate pool of Developers.
Please contact Sadaa@stanfordblack.com for more information.