A top-tier, globally dominant asset management firm are looking for the top Java & Python developers in the city to build out a next-generation, completely greenfield, cross asset data analytics & machine learning platform to revolutionise the way the entire firm trades. With a real focus on cloud computing, systematic trading and data analytics, they’re looking for the best engineers in London to work in their front office. The team is currently building out a system looking after over $50 billion of assets under management powered by machine learning models, leveraging Java, Python and AWS.
This group plays a critical role in the development of systematic trading models that optimize execution and minimize costs across the entire firm. You’d also have full autonomy to learn about machine learning with fully funded courses, and exposure to key business stakeholders across the board. There is also scope to engage in full-stack development from sourcing data, analysing it, service development and UX.
- 3+ years Java and/ or Python development experience in an enterprise environment.
- Strong Computer Science, Engineering (or a related subject) background.
- Able to work in a modern software engineering environment, using Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools including Scrum, git and CI/CD.
- Experience working in financial services, in a front office environment.
- AWS/ Cloud experience.
- Market leading compensation for permanent positions + competitive bonuses.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values.
- Ability to work from home some of the time when required.
- The opportunity to work for a global market leading asset management firm with an incredible passionate pool of developers.
Please contact James.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.