A leading FinTech giant in London is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to help drive the build out of a brand new Enterprise Analytics Platform. This will serve a new single, centralised Data Repository for the entire firm and impacting over 10,000 users globally!
As a senior technology leader, you will be communicating with business stakeholders about the strategic vision of the group, as well as leveraging Agile techniques and implementing a DevOps culture into the area. You will be responsible for driving the technology roadmap of the group, introducing modern technologies and also help with the journey in migrating to the Public Cloud.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional understanding of modern Big Data tech and still be comfortable getting to low-level details with the engineers. The team is currently working with a stack that includes Java, Kubernetes, Docker, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala and they are always looking at the newest Big Data and Opensource technologies!
- Demonstratable experience working with Big Data technologies.
- Demonstratable experience working as a Solutions Architect in an enterprise-scale environment.
- Strong design principles, and able to design scalable distributed architectures.
- Hands-on programming experience in Java, Scala or Python
- An interest in Cloud Computing – experience with GCP is highly advantageous.
- Good communication skills and an ability to speak with senior business stakeholders.
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Generous holiday allowance
Please contact Lewis.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.