A FinTech Powerhouse in London is looking for the top Azure & GCP Data Engineers in the City to transform world-leading financial firms’ traditional monolithic systems into state of the art, fully cloud native DevOps environments.
They’re looking for expert data engineers to join their new multi-cloud data engineering practice, leveraging Python, GCP, Azure, Flink, Spark and a number of other cutting-edge containerisation and opensource technologies. The engineering practice has seen huge recent investment and they’re looking for top engineers to spearhead the design and development of modern data processing applications or Big Data-based solutions on public, private and hybrid clouds.
- Strong commercial experience working with GCP and / or Azure.
- Demonstrable experience implementing data pipelines in batch and stream processing.
- Passion and appetite for their advancement of technology to be at the core of strategic business initiatives.
- Strong background in the following technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Flink or public cloud equivalents.
- Experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Java, Scala, Haskell, Golang.
- Drives Agile and best practices, and values clean and extremely well-tested code.
- Market-leading compensation for both permanent and contract roles.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance, with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values.
- Flexible working – working from home.
- The opportunity to work for a world-class FinTech firm alongside top-tier engineers.
Please contact James.email@example.com for more information.