A Leading FinTech Firm in London is currently looking to expand its technology team. They are building a cloud first data analytics platform as well as a Big Data Lake Environment, covering all the tooling around it. This team is rapidly growing and is looking for tech-agnostic engineers who are passionate about learning and developing a wide skillset, which they will actively assist you in doing.
You will be joining a collaborative team that plans to make a significant investment into the future of their technology by building cloud-native systems and applications in AWS. You will be working in an a truly modern, Agile environment where you will be helping to constantly introduce new Opensource technologies into the group as the project progresses.
- Strong background in Python and an interest in one of the following (Java, Scala, Bash).
- Understanding or interest in distributed systems and cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Experience in Spark and building data pipelines is desired.
- Any Containerization/Kubernetes experience is highly desirable, as is experience in application monitoring solutions such as Grafana/Prometheus.
- Comfortable exploring, manipulating, combining, and authoring datasets.
- Commitment to Agile Practices.
- Market Leading compensation for permanent positions + competitive bonuses.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values.
- The opportunity to work for a leading FinTech firm that is rapidly upscaling in the UK.
- A very diverse team with an awesome, fun environment.
- Opportunity to have AWS or GCP training courses paid for by the Firm.
Please contact Maxwell.Patterson@stanfordblack.com for more information.