A top-tier, globally dominant hedge fund are looking for the top java execution developers in the city to build out a brand-new, highly performant, low latency e-trading system for equities, driving forward their centralised global trading operation. This is an incredibly exciting Front Office opportunity, providing opportunities to engage directly with the Trading Desk and the Execution Research team, championing Agile methodologies with a tech-first approach.
As my client continues to expand the markets, asset classes, regions and styles in which they trade, they’re looking for highly skilled Java engineers to help them design and build the flexible tools to help them keep pace with that change. They’ve seen significant investment into technology as they continue to thrive, currently responsible for trading over 5 trillion dollars annually.
- 3+ years Java development experience in an enterprise environment.
- Strong Computer Science, Engineering (or a related subject) background.
- Able to work in a modern software engineering environment, using Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools including Scrum, git and CI/CD.
- Understanding of the financial markets with relevant e-trading experience.
- Database / SQL experience.
- Market-leading compensation for permanent positions + competitive bonuses.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values.
- Ability to work from home some of the time when required.
- The opportunity to work for a global market-leading hedge fund with an incredible passionate pool of developers.
Please contact James.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.