One of the largest and most successful technology-driven asset managers in the UK are looking for top-class python engineers to work within their front office systematic investments arm, in a team supporting over £28bn of assets under management. The role involves engaging directly with the trading desk, hotdesking in and around portfolio managers, quants and traders whilst also being in a position to build and develop their own models championing Agile methodologies, with a tech-first approach.
As a result of the recent, massive investment into their technological architecture across the board they’ve seen immense growth over the past two years, more than doubling in size. They’re after adaptable engineers to work within a team that delivers software that’s fast, reliable, and has a tangible impact on their business. The role will have a direct impact on the bottom line of the firm.
- Strong Python development experience in an enterprise environment.
- Strong Computer Science, Engineering (or a related subject) background.
- Able to work in a modern software engineering environment, using Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools including Scrum, git and CI/CD.
- Able to deal credibly with business and technical users at all levels of the organisation.
- Market Leading compensation for permanent positions + competitive bonuses.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values.
- Ability to work from home some of the time, when required.
- The opportunity to work for a global market-leading Asset Manager with an incredibly passionate pool of Developers.
Please email James.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 057 9273 for more information.