We’re working with one of the leading Cloud technology specialists in the city, who are looking to build out a brand new GCP business to join their market-leading AWS and Azure practices. They work with some of the world’s most notable Blue-Chip institutions, helping them move towards modern, cloud-native and Microservices environments.
They are currently looking for passionate Cloud engineers experienced with Google Cloud technologies to help drive a new multi-million-dollar Digital Transformation project. You will be working in a highly technical role, using a cutting-edge tech stack to build fully cloud-native, Microservices-based applications, while also engaging with various customers and stakeholders.
Additionally, given the current climate, this role is REMOTE and they are looking for amazing people from all around the UK to join their group.
- GCP knowledge (Certification advantageous)
- Development experience in a modern programming language. Desirable languages: Python, Java, Scala, Node.js, C++, C#, Golang
- Understanding of Microservices architectures
- Understanding of modern DevOps tools and Containerisation technologies
- Great communication skills with an ability to speak fluently to various business and tech groups.
- A target-driven individual with an ambitious mindset.
Please email Lewis.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 057 9267 for more information.