A top Digital Technology specialist is looking for a Senior AWS Cloud Architect to head up the entire AWS practice in the UK. With over 200 employees in the UK division alone, this is a very senior Cloud Consulting role, reporting directly to the C-level management and acting as the most senior member for Amazon technologies. You will be working with a host of leading e-commerce and financial clients in London, driving the strategic roadmap for the AWS practice and also improving on the existing Amazon partnership.
The ideal candidate will come from a Technical Architect background and be able to help be instrumental in advising on best practices for Amazon Cloud Technologies. You will also be expected to manage a small team of senior technologists and be able to manage the budget for the department.
- Good technical experience in Cloud Engineering and Architecture
- Extensive experience with AWS and ideally certified in numerous areas.
- Experience leading an AWS Transformation project from scratch.
- Great communication skills with an ability to speak fluently to technology and business groups
- A target-driven individual with an ambitious mindset
- Up to £130,000 base salary
- Excellent bonus structure that can be tied to PnL
- Remote working capabilities
Please email Lewis.email@example.com for more information.