One of the leading American Asset Managers is looking for a passionate Front Office Python Developer to join their marquee Cross-Asset Trading Technology group. Acting as a centralised Front Office engineering group, you will cover all aspects of Portfolio Management trading technology for the desk, working on analysis, construction and optimisation of various platforms.
This is an exciting role for a quantitatively-minded Python Engineer who will be facing off directly to the portfolio managers and other key business stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in a Front Office technology environment.
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Exposure to modern Python frameworks/libraries (NumPy, sciPy, Pandas, scikit-learn)
- A proponent of modern collaborative engineering techniques and methodologies – CI/CD, Agile, TDD
- Remote onboarding
- Excellent bonus structure
For more information please contact Lewis.firstname.lastname@example.org