A technology-focused Asset Manager has thrown huge investment behind a brand new global portfolio management platform for their strategic business lines. They prioritise technology above their business teams, with coding best practises and Agile engineering-driven from senior management level downwards. This is the chance to build out a mission-critical front office platform, and for you to have a direct impact on the firm’s bottom line.
One of the leading American Asset Managers is looking for a passionate Front Office Python Developer to join their marquee Cross-Asset Front Office Trading Technology group. Acting as a centralised Front Office engineering group, you will cover all aspects of Portfolio Management trading technology for the desk, working on analysis, construction and optimisation of various platforms.
This is an exciting role for a quantitatively-minded Python Engineer who will be facing off directly to the portfolio managers and other key business stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in a Front Office technology environment.
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Exposure to modern Python frameworks/libraries (NumPy, sciPy, Pandas, scikit-learn)
- A proponent of modern collaborative engineering techniques and methodologies – CI/CD, Agile, TDD
- Remote onboarding
- Excellent bonus structure
For more information please contact Lewis.firstname.lastname@example.org