We are working with a globally renowned Hedge fund that take a technology-first approach to engineering and who has achieved globally recognised success as an organisation.
This company is growing a brand new area of their business where they are keen to improve their time to market for their cutting edge platforms and trading strategies. As an organisation they take a technology-first approach to the business and an emphasis is put on using the latest bleeding-edge technology.
This organisation is looking for a Senior Java Algo Engineer who has experience in building out algorithmic trading platforms and comes from a strong front office background. You will be coming into a group that are working on a complete greenfield project and will be one of the first people into the group where you will be able to put your own mark a platform that will directly affect this organisation’s bottom line. You need to be comfortable in communicating with others in the business as this role requires you to speak to some of the most senior traders and quants within the company.
- Expert level of experience in Java including high performance and concurrency with a solid understanding of the rates market.
- Prior experience in building algo systems within the rates market.
- Tech is not seen as a cost centre to this organisation they believe it is on a level playing field to the business.
- Working with an organisation that is well known to offer career progression as well as near-total creative freedom and access to Opensource technology.
- Lucrative level of compensation.
- A chance to progress the career which other firms in the industry are unable to offer.
For more information please contact email@example.com