We have an exceptional new opportunity for a business-minded Java Developer to join a Quantitative Invest Manager in the city.
This globally renowned company is an Investment Fund specialising in Quantitative and Systematic Trading. They are one of the most profitable per-capita funds headquartered in London, boasting an elite Trading and Technology team responsible for the full software lifecycle of their Front Office systems.
As a Java Engineer at this firm, the successful candidate will work closely within the Trading and Technology team to work on a suite of Electronic Trading platforms, focusing on high performance and rigorous automation. This group are looking for exceptionally high-calibre engineers with strong enterprise systems development experience, and who can thrive in dynamic environments working closely with their Research team.
- Advanced programming skills in Core Java
- Strong understanding of Linux command line and SQL databases
- Ideally experience with developing quantitative or automated trading systems
- Interest in trading and execution is a strong plus
- A tech-driven and horizontal organisational structure
- Significant career progression potential with industry-leading compensation
- Potential sponsored trading certifications to execute trades
For more information please contact Elina@stanfordblack.com