This is an exceptional opportunity to be a key part of a growing strats team building an electronic trading platform. You will be developing highly-performant components focussed on automation for front-office personnel, also working with wider development teams to ensure the overall business’ solution consolidates existing functionality.
You are a confident and highly proficient DevOps engineer with a solid understanding of cloud technologies and DevOps practices, valuing an agile development process. You can manage expectations effectively with a proven track record of owning delivery for high-profile cloud initiatives which directly impact the business.
- CI/CD pipelines deployed in cloud infrastructure.
- Cloud native technologies
- Docker containerisation.
- Orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Auxiliary development processes including GIT, Maven, etc.
- Agile processes & practices including Test-Driven Development, Scrum, etc.
- Azure/GCP over AWS
- Gitlab, Jenkins and other common build tools
- A variety of cloud-based database technologies.
For more information please contact Samad@stanfordblack.com