We’re working with one of the leading Cloud technology specialists in the city, who are looking to build out a brand new GCP business to join their market-leading AWS and Azure practices. They work with some of the world’s most notable Blue-Chip institutions, helping them move towards modern, cloud-native and Microservices environments.
They are currently looking for passionate Data engineers experienced with Google Cloud technologies to spearhead the design and development of modern data-processing applications, as well as to help build an entire Data Warehouse in GCP. Additionally, given the current climate, this role is FULLY REMOTE and they are looking for amazing people from all around the UK to join their group.
This role is open for both Permanent and Contract employment.
- Good experience of application architecture using Google Cloud tools & technologies, and demonstrable experience deploying to GCP-native environment
- Demonstratable experience implementing Big Data Solutions using Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience creating and implementing ETL pipelines
- Great communication skills with an ability to speak fluently to various business and tech groups.
- A target-driven individual with an ambitious mindset.
For more information please contact Lewis.email@example.com