Technologists in this area work to build out high-performant, distributed systems in the front-office for the Trading and Technology team.
- Full software lifecycle; design, development, testing and support
- Liaising directly in the front-office with traders and quants
- Building out large-scale distributed computing programs
- Focuses on delivering value to the business with efforts to improve current processes
- Extensive experiences in object-oriented Java development, with understanding of the internals (hash maps, etc.)
- Proficient in writing multithreaded code and building highly concurrent systems
- Proficient with a range of open-source frameworks and tools
- An expert in parts of the software lifecycle (e.g. coding, testing, deployment).
- Experience in front-office development
- Good business knowledge around tradable financial instruments
- Solid knowledge around core computer science fundamentals (algorithm design, data structures, etc.)
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Exposed to the very best and latest in technology
- Flexible working prioritising work-life balance
For more information, do not hesitate to get in contact or email email@example.com