A globally renowned Hedge Fund has a new opportunity for a Quant Python Developer to join their Core Quantitative Technology and Analytics Engineering team. This group focuses on complex computer science in their quest to foster highly efficient trading strategies, remaining at the top of the Systematic Investment space.
Whilst this buy-side firm is a financial powerhouse, they pride themselves on keeping technology at the core of their business. They constantly push to remain on the bleeding-edge of technology, with a strong OpenSource presence which enables them to stay at the forefront of the business world. They believe in collaboration and co-creation across the desk, encouraging the drive of positive technology change.
As a Quant Developer at this firm, the successful candidate will work alongside passionate and talented engineers, Quant Researchers and Portfolio Managers. You will be tasked with implementing their real-time, mission critical applications, trading strategies and building new quant libraries from scratch using the latest versions of Object-Oriented Python. You will be a force for positive change on the floor, encouraging code quality and leading by example.
- Advanced level knowledge in Python, with good proficiency in the scientific stack e.g. pandas/numpy
- Understanding of database technologies, both SQL and NoSQL platforms
- Experience of writing highly performant, robust and clean code
- Ideally, experience with dealing with business stakeholders in a delivery-driven environment
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits package
For more information contact Elina@stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9274