A globally renowned Hedge Fund has a new opportunity for a Quant Python Developer to join their Core Quantitative Technology and Analytics Engineering team. This group focuses on complex computer science in their quest to foster highly efficient trading strategies, remaining at the top of the Systematic Investment space.
A world-class FinTech is looking for the top Cloud Developers in the city to lead a flagship project for one of the most highly funded projects and GCP buildouts in the city, underpinning an entirely new open banking platform. They are looking to completely challenge the status quo of off-prem financial platforms and lead the evolution of solving the most complex problems to date in an entirely cloud-native environment.
This is a massive strategic digitalisation project in one of the most agile outfits in London who are rapidly expanding their Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure platform, only using the latest technologies in the Cloud / GCP / Docker / Kubernetes space.
This is an opportunity to bring forward your technical expertise in a modernised Cloud environment to directly affect the crux of a strategic initiative for a market-leading FinTech giant in London. You will be able to bring forward innovative solutions to help them through this crucial phase of greenfield development and be part of an expert group of passionate Developers to work on mission-critical real-time applications.
- Strong background in Cloud / GCP / Docker / Kubernetes /Microservices / Terraform environment (5+ years).
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering related degrees.
- Passionate developer with an appetite for the advancement of technology to be at the core of strategic business initiatives.
- Drives agile and best practices and values clean and extremely well-tested code.
- Market leading compensation for permanent positions and competitive bonuses.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with an appreciation for culture-driven values.
- Flexible working – working from home.
- The opportunity to work for a global world-class FinTech with an incredibly passionate pool of Developers
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 057 9260