A dominant FinTech giant is completely revamping its entire corporate banking world, which currently accounts for the lion’s share of global markets’ transactions and payments. This is a fully greenfield, ultra-large scale engineering initiative using the latest technologies and Agile methodologies to create bleeding edge payment systems from the ground up to be used by millions of customers globally.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a truly tech-driven firm, who understand that a successful business has to be built on a strong foundation of world-class Agile technologists; a mindset that has already delivered unprecedented results. You will be building Java microservices, deploying to the cloud and using the latest data streaming/messaging technologies to deliver ultra-fast payments systems in a highly Agile environment.
- 3+ years commercial core Java engineering experience (version 8 and above)
- Agile engineering mindset including TDD, ATDD, BDD and pair-programming
- Building Spring Boot microservices or similar
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Kafka or similar for data streaming/messaging
- Experience deploying to an external cloud provider (OpenShift, AWS, GCP etc)
- Experience working on high-performance, distributed payment/transaction systems
- Market leading pension scheme
- Flexible/Remote working
- Healthcare package
- Yearend bonus
- Engineering centre of excellence
Please email Seb.Coughlin@stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9278 for more information.