FinTech firm is currently building out their first firmwide data analytics firm. This project will be completely greenfield and are looking for engineers who are going to bring in new ideas using bleeding edge technologies. This position will give you the opportunity to be part of a platform from inception, to design, to development, right through to delivery.
This is the highest funded project in the company at the moment and is looking for leading minds that think outside the box to tackle some of the most difficult problems. They are promoting an opensource community and encourage their developers to bring in new and fresh ideas and technologies.
- 4+ years’ experience coding in Java
- Passion for opensource technologies
- Agile Engineering principles such as TDD, XP and Pair Programming
Nice to have:
- Experience with streaming technologies such as Kafka and Flink
- Worked in cloud Native environments
- Deployed to the cloud themselves using Docker/Kubernetes
- Previous use of technologies such as Apache Druid
- Exceptional bonus structure
- Flexible working
- A team that will truly listen to any ideas and influence you could have
Please email Lily.Wolahan@stanfordblack.com or call 0207 084 6898 for more information.