This is an opportunity to join the build-out of a new GCP Engineering Practice from initial stages, to cope with the rapidly increasing demand for transformation from monolithic to cloud-native environments. This is particularly becoming critical to businesses in all industries now with the COVID-19 circumstances when working from one location is no longer possible – the teams are tasked with delivering Cloud Landing Zones and cloud infrastructures allowing easy access to vital data and platforms. This firm is at the epicentre of this transformation, recognised for being one of Google’s main partners, they’re working with multiple high-profile brands and Blue Chip financial technology institutions to launch them into the Digital Age.
The partnership with Google means they’re offering the most advanced GCP solutions anywhere on the market – you’ll be working alongside big hitters in the Tech Community who are passionate about staying at the forefront of GCP, Kubernetes and the related technologies.
- Commercial experience with Google Cloud (GCP)
- Solid communication skills, able to face off to various stakeholders
Must also have at least one of:
- DevOps tooling experience building CI/CD pipelines with TeamCity, Ansible, Jenkins or similar
- Proficiency with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Istio or similar Containerisation tools
- Network/SysAdmin/Infrastructure engineering experience
- Experience engineering in any programming language (Java, Python, Scala etc) and deploying to GCP
- Google Cloud Certifications
- Exposure to the latest GCP Cloud and Kubernetes technology stacks
- Access to world-leading training programmes and certifications
- Clearly defined career path and promotion guidelines