A highly successful asset manager in London is seeking a skilled React engineer to join the multi-asset arm of the front office group. This firm are a leader in the front-office systematic investment space and have recently moved the company HQ to the centre of London. This team in particular are responsible for around 20% of the total assets under management within the firm and have huge emphasis on delivering resilient, well-engineered systems in a highly Agile, TDD environment.
Engineering is at the centre of the firm and they are looking for a highly skilled React engineer to drive this project forward to meet business-critical requirements. There is huge emphasis on cutting-edge technology and the opportunity to work with world-class engineers at the heart of the success of the company. You will also gain valuable insight into the intricacies of the business, sitting directly with portfolio managers, traders, and quants to ensure the project is delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Strong proficiency in React.JS amongst other technical skills, experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS is also desirable. Passionate developers with knowledge of all common React libraries and patterns are heavily encouraged to apply.
- Experience with Cypress, ag-Grid and general frontend tooling is desirable and those joining the team must have excellent knowledge of frontend development in a practical and professional setting.
- Appreciation and knowledge of Agile practises, more specifically in Test-Driven Development is essential for those in this team.
- At least 2 years of industry/professional experience is required, alongside an advanced educational background in Computer Science or other relevant areas.
- This position offers a base salary of up to £100,000, alongside a generous annual bonus and benefits package.
- A flexible approach to working arrangements, including an emphasis on work-life balance and the option to work remotely to suit personal requirements during COVID-19 circumstances.
- The opportunity to gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and utilise them to a high standard in a rewarding environment.
- Fully remote interview process.