We have an amazing new opportunity for a strong Python Developer to join a leading Asset Management firm in the City undergoing a major business growth initiative.
This company has experienced a sharp upsurge in their Assets Under Management as of the past two years, despite growing market volatility. They are now amidst a strategic Greenfield initiative in delivering the next evolution of their Solutions Technology platforms within their Systematic Investments arm.
As a Python Developer at this firm, the successful candidate will closely collaborate with Fund Managers and Quant Researchers to drive architecture and deliver a new state-of-the-art Data and Analytics platform. This is a chance to drive positive technology change across the entirety of this Front Office group that will make a direct impact on the firm’s bottom line.
- Advanced level knowledge in Python, preferably in an enterprise environment
- A drive to own a project from inception through to delivery
- Understanding of database technologies, preferably both SQL and NoSQL platforms
- Ideally a strong understanding of asset management and financial markets
- A tech-centric organisational structure championing engineering best practice
- Competitive base salary with highly competitive bonus and benefits package
- Completely remote working for the foreseeable future
For more information email David.McGill@stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9272