An exciting start-up in London is looking to grow the current team by around 100 people over the next year. They are expected to be the first unicorn in their space and provide an excellent, unique service to young people and workers around the UK. The project itself involves the development of a web application that will allow businesses to find staff and source the best talent for the job at hand. This start-up is making a big name for itself in the industry and requires the best engineering talent in the city to drive the project. Since this company emerged in 2018, it has grown to a team of over 60 talented people and has plans to take on more and more business as they expand.
For this massively scalable initiative, they need full-stack engineers who are proficient in a range of technical skills and have the drive to work in an exciting, growing company with huge potential. They are looking for skilled Python and React engineers for this movement and you will be situated within a collaborative, warm culture that rewards hard workers very generously. They are looking to organically grow a skilled team of developers for this project and will afford you the opportunity to become a part of this exciting expansion.
- Strong proficiency in both Python and React.JS amongst other technical skills, experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS is also desirable. Full-stack developers with knowledge of Django and React Native across the full software development lifecycle are heavily encouraged to apply.
- Experience with GraphQL and RESTful APIs is essential and those joining the team must have excellent knowledge of frontend development in a practical and professional setting.
- Appreciation and knowledge of Agile practices, more specifically in Test-Driven Development is essential for those in this team.
- At least 2 years of industry/professional experience is required, alongside an advanced educational background in Computer Science or other relevant areas.
- This position offers a generous day rate of up to £450 a day with the chance of becoming a permanent member of the team in the near future.
- A flexible approach to working arrangements, including an emphasis on work-life balance and the option to work remotely to suit personal requirements during COVID-19 circumstances.
- The opportunity to gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and utilise them to a high standard in a rewarding environment.
- Fully remote interview process.
For more information email email@example.com or call 0208 057 6369