We are working with a globally renowned Boutique Trading firm that takes a technology-first approach to engineering who have achieved vast success as an organisation.
This organisation is investing heavily into their technology portfolio working on and investing in greenfield projects across the board and investing time and money in using the latest bleeding-edge technologies on offer. This investment into the technology has allowed this organisation to grow and rapid rate and are surpassing their competitors due to this investment.
They are looking for an advanced Java engineer to come and work on a completely greenfield project who will come in and take ownership of this project. You will be coming into the trading and execution team where you will have great exposure to the business environment, you’ll as you will be sat on the desk directly with traders you will also be working closely with the core development team. Also they are happy to train up developers to execute trades themselves which is something that if you have a passion for wanting to learn and understand more about the business this role offers a great opportunity to explore this further.
- Expert level of experience in Java with experience on e-trading platforms.
- Understanding of the Fixed Income sector and a strong level of experience in the financial market.
- As shown by the investment in technology the technology is not seen as a cost centre to this business.
- Working with an organisation that is well known to offer career progression as well as near total creative freedom and access to Opensource technology.
- Lucrative level of compensation.
- A chance to progress the career which other firms in the industry are unable to offer.
Please email email@example.com or call 0208 057 9277 for more information.