One of the most profitable per capita funds in the city is building out a new Trading and Execution Engineering group, looking for passionate, business-minded Java developers to work in a hybrid Trading/Technology role.
You will be joining one of the most successful tech-driven trading firms in the city, building out a suite of robust, highly-performant systems from scratch. Working in a small, tight-team with highly experienced, senior engineers to work alongside, you will rapidly improve your skills as a technologist in a fast-paced Front Office environment.
A particular highlight is that technologists are funded the FCA accreditation, and therefore given the freedom to trade on the systems they build. This is a unique opportunity for business-minded engineers to step in a truly hybrid environment where technology and the business blend together.
- Excellent Java skills, with demonstrable experience working in Front Office environments
- Deep knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Proponent of modern Agile Engineering practices, TDD and clean code principles.
- Excellent academics – Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent, in Computer Science or numerate subject from a top university.
- Competitive compensation with an excellent bonus structure
- Generous holiday allowance
- Remote on-boarding
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 057 9270 for more information.