An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled software engineer to become an integral part of a huge greenfield initiative situated at the core of a leading global hedge fund.
This project, involving the complete re-engineering of the core platforms that underpin the entire business, is crucial for success across the full development lifecycle. Joining this team will allow you to build upon your existing skills in a globally recognised name in the asset management space and forge relationships with key members of the team and business to drive the project forward.
The team are highly skilled and embody tech-centric company values, driving best engineering principles.
Technical Skills and Must-Haves:
- Extensive Python experience across several demonstrable projects, alongside advanced knowledge of the further Python stack. Our client values diverse and interesting backgrounds, so those with knowledge of a range of programming languages are encouraged to apply.
- Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure across any of the AWS, GCP or Azure platforms is also essential.
- Advocate of best Agile practises and a passion for producing high-quality code under these conditions.
- Industry-leading compensation package of up to £120,000 plus discretionary bonus.
- A flexible approach to working arrangements, including emphasis on work-life balance and the option to work remotely to suit personal requirements during COVID-19 circumstances and afterwards if preferred.
- The opportunity to gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and utilise them to a high standard
- Fully remote interview process
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 057 9270 for more information.