A leading Commodities Trading house is looking for the top Full Stack (Java / React) Developers in the city to build out a brand-new Front Office trading system in their first-ever cloud-centric platform. This company is looking to completely re-write everything in a Java / React / Cloud AWS environment, as well as develop a brand-new low latency executions trading system leveraging bleeding edge technologies within the Kafka / messaging space.
As a Senior Developer of their flagship project, you will be working with the most passionate pool of engineers and be part of a massive strategic initiative that will underpin one of the most successful Commodities Trading houses in the City. My client champions a tech-first approach where technology is at the very core of everything they do, allowing Developers to push the limits of possibility and embrace the right technology that adds value to the business.
As a Technical Lead of their flagship project, you will lead a talented engineering team that works on low-latency mission-critical applications and be instrumental in driving out the application architecture and development across the full software development lifecycle as well as adopting a collaborative approach within a diverse pool of like-minded developers.
This company thrives within a fast-paced and collaborative environment and is looking to add to its success by challenging the status quo of high-frequency trading and low latency platforms.
- Experience in Cloud/AWS and opensource technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Strong Computer Science, Engineering (or a related subject) background.
- Passionate developer with an appetite for the advancement of technology to be at the core of strategic business initiatives.
- Drives Agile and best practices and values clean and extremely well-tested code.
- Market Leading compensation for permanent positions + competitive bonuses paid out twice per year.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values
- Flexible working – work from home
- The opportunity to work for one of a global market-leading Commodities Trading firm with an incredibly passionate pool of Developers.
Please email Sadaa@stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9270 for more information.