World-leading Asset Management firm are looking for a highly business-facing Software Engineer to work on a project to build out a completely greenfield Portfolio Analytics platform within Fixed Income. You will be working alongside the Quants and Portfolio Managers on a daily basis in order to help the platform to enhance investment decision.
They are currently architecting a purely microservice-based architecture and have chosen to build everything on top of AWS. This technology group are exposed to a variety of technologies such as Python/Java/React/Node and AWS. All interviews and onboarding are currently being done remotely and for the foreseeable.
- Excellent Python Engineering
- Fixed Income domain knowledge
- Passion for Agile Engineering
- Java experience
- Asset Management experience, preferably within Portfolio management
- Experience with Cloud technologies, preferably AWS
Please email Lily.Wolahan@stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9270 for more information.