We have an exceptional new opportunity for a strong Python Developer to completely redefine the existing technology infrastructure of a boutique Trading FinTech in the city.
This company is undergoing a strategic Greenfield initiative in rewriting a suite of their core business platforms from scratch. In particular, they are completely re-engineering their mission-critical trading and risk management systems, focusing on high performance using the latest versions of Object-Oriented Python.
As a Python developer at this firm, the successful candidate will work closely with business stakeholders in gathering requirements and translating business logic into sound technical solutions, with direct reports into the CTO and Head of Engineering. The team are looking for a passionate programmer with a deep interest in using the latest technologies and for writing code that will have a direct impact on the firm’s bottom line.
- Solid commercial experience in Python (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas), preferably with working proficiency in C/C++ (Boost)
- Familiarity with both Object-Oriented and Functional programming paradigms
- Strong background in pure/applied mathematics, ideally with exposure to the financial markets
- Working knowledge in a variety of other languages including C#, F#, Ruby, or Perl, and database such as MongoDB and MySQL are a plus
- A team-oriented and tech-centric organisational structure
- Significant scope for learning across a variety of opensource tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation package
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.