We have an incredible new opportunity for a Senior Quant Python Developer to join a globally renowned Investment Manger focusing on complex computer science in their quest to foster highly efficient trading strategies, remaining at the top of the Systematic Investment space.
This buy-side firm is both a financial and technology powerhouse, priding themselves on constantly being on the bleeding-edge of technology which enables staying on the forefront of the business world. They believe in collaboration and co-creation across the desk, encouraging the drive of positive technology change.
As a Quant Developer at this firm, the successful candidate will work alongside passionate engineers, Quant Researchers and Portfolio Managers; to implement their cutting-edge trading strategies and build new quant libraries from scratch using the latest versions of Object-Oriented Python. You will be a force for positive change on the floor, encouraging code quality and leading by example.
- Advanced level knowledge in Python, with good proficiency in the scientific stack e.g. pandas/numpy
- Understanding of database technologies, both SQL and NoSQL platforms
- Experience of writing highly performant, robust and clean code
- Ideally, experience with dealing with business stakeholders in a delivery-driven environment
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits package
For more information, please email Elina@stanfordblack.com for a confidential conversation.