We have a tremendous opportunity to join an extremely successful Quantitative trading team focusing on complex computer science to enable highly efficient trading strategies at a vast scale
This company have been hugely successful in the Asset Management space for many years and pride themselves on having an exceedingly high standard of technologist who are capable of transitioning between technologies and want to be involved in solving increasingly challenging problems.
They are currently looking for a number of people to join them and extend their trading operations through cutting edge technical solutions. You will have as much exposure to the trading operations as you want with various roles available dependent on candidates’ financial knowledge.
- Strong experience with Python and preferably a solid OOP background.
- Experience of writing highly performant, robust and clean code for all manner of distributed and highly available systems.
- A supportive and highly stimulating environment which promotes personal growth.
- Very strong compensation packages.
- Generous holiday allowance with future plans for very flexible remote working.
For more information, please email Samuel.Haydon@stanfordblack.com for a confidential conversation.