We have an incredible new opportunity for a Senior Quant Python Developer to join a globally renowned Investment Manger focusing on complex computer science in their quest to foster highly efficient trading strategies, remaining at the top of the Systematic Investment space.
I am currently working with a leading quantitative research and technology house who are seeking skilled Python engineers for a cutting-edge core platform engineering project. This project will underpin all aspects of this highly successful London firm, and will pioneer the future of cloud-native, opensource technologies within the financial space.
The firm in question have now signed off almost one billion dollars for a complete re-engineering of the core platforms, allowing them to subsequently delve into areas of research that the industry has never seen. As a greenfield project, you will be exposed to high-performance creativity and will have the opportunity to be a pioneer within this project, driving the goals of the entire firm forward towards world-leading engineering.
This team is both highly skilled and diverse in terms of background and approach to the project, but with engineering at the heart of this company the people joining this team must share the passion for driving solutions and technology forward.
Engineers joining this team must be passionate about using the right technology to tackle the most complex financial problems within the business and must share the firm’s appreciation of high-quality, clean code.
Technical Skills and Must-Haves
- The right candidate will have advanced development skills across a range of programming languages including Python and C++. Candidates from diverse skillsets but with the desire to cross-train to a high-level in these languages are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience across a variety of Opensource technologies is essential, alongside the ability to utilise a range of Cloud platforms including AWS and Azure.
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals is essential and being an advocate of Agile delivery is also desirable.
- Industry-leading compensation package of up to £150k base salary plus discretionary bonus.
- A flexible approach to working arrangements, including emphasis on work-life balance and the option to work remotely to suit personal requirements during COVID-19 circumstances and afterwards if preferred.
- The opportunity to gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and utilise them to a high standard in a leading
- Fully remote interview process
For more information, please email email@example.com for a confidential conversation.