A technology-focused Asset Manager has thrown huge investment behind a brand new global portfolio management platform for their strategic business lines. They prioritise technology above their business teams, with coding best practices and Agile engineering-driven from senior management level downwards. This is the chance to build out a mission-critical front office platform, and for you to have a direct impact on the firm’s bottom line.
Technology-wise, most of their systems are built-in Python. They are very forward-thinking, with all of their platforms deployed through Kubernetes clusters to AWS, which is still a rarity within finance. You will be sitting next to the Quants and Portfolio Managers, gaining an unprecedented understanding of the products they trade, whilst building critical systems and solving problems in real-time.
- Strong background in object-oriented Python 3.x, with minimum of 3 years’ commercial experience.
- Proven history working in highly Agile environments with TDD, pair programming, eXtreme programming etc.
- Good grasp of fundamental computer science concepts including algorithms, data structures, complexity and strong system design principles.
Nice to have:
- Exposure commercially to finance, or relevant financial qualifications such as CQF.
- Computer Science or Mathematics related degree having achieved minimum 2:1.
Interview process & Onboarding:
- Fully remote, or in person if preferred.
- Market-leading salaries with business bonuses of up to 40%.
- A generous flexible benefits package with non-contributory pension scheme.
- Exposure to the latest tools and technologies and chance to learn the business.
- Fully remote during COVID, flexible (1-2 days) thereafter.
For more information, please email Seb.Coughlin@stanfordblack.com for a confidential conversation.