A global tech-driven hedge fund is looking to hire a passionate C# engineer to head up a brand-new Trading Technology Group. You will be building a firm-wide, globally distributed in-house platform to underpin all major Front Office Trading Divisions for the firm across the USA and UK.
As one of the most senior hands-on technologists, you will be leading the programming efforts while also helping to drive the design and architecture for the group. Additionally, you will have control in introducing new cloud and Opensource technology to a stack that currently includes .NET Core, Kafka, MongoDB.
They have fostered a culture to allow for true, uninterrupted access to a bleeding edge suite of Opensource technology. The ideal candidate would be a highly passionate technologist who is not only familiar with free software from an implementation or user perspective; they want someone who is involved in pushing this field forward as an active contributor.
- Excellent academics – Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent, in Computer Science or numerate subject from a top university.
- Strong C# programming skills, with experience using .Net Core
- Good knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience with Kafka or other modern messaging/streaming technologies
- Advocate of modern collaborative engineering methodologies and best practices (Agile, TDD, BDD)
- Excellent bonus structure
- Flexible working policy
For more information, please email Lewis.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.